SummerPark La Crusc
Summer adventure land
This summer-time adventure land for the entire family awaits with countless exciting and informative play stations
At the new SummerPark La Crusc, children can embark on an exciting adventure. The stations on the circuit trail are connected to one another and offer young people many novel and entertaining possibilities for fun. There is also plenty to amuse older visitors such as panning for gold, paying a visit to the dragon cave, or engaging in a funny marmots battle. You will find water games, too.
The popular giant chairs made of wood, the mini petting zoo as well as the hut with photo exhibition are integrated into the SummerPark. The theme of the photo exhibition will change each year and in the hut there are book to have more information about the theme.
Play stations at the SummerPark
Stations at the SummerPark La Crusc
Thanks to its favourable location at the top of the first lift of the mountain station, the SummerPark profits from both afternoon and evening sun.
The circuit leads visitors past two huts allowing parents to relax on the terraces while their children play.
These are the stations of the SummerPark:
- Journey to the dragon cave and search for mystical creatures (dragon quiz with surprise). The legend of the terribly “Dragon of Santa Croce” (ladin: Dragun de Sas dla Crusc) will be told, too.
- Observe the interplay of moving water.
- Try your luck at panning for gold and prescious gems hidden in sand and water.
The marksman of La Crusc:
- Challenge your friends, put your accuracy to the test and become a master marksperson
The marmots battle:
- Enter into combat with the marmots battle!
The ball is rolling:
- Take the wooden ball with you and keep it as a souvenir.
Other interesting attractions
Other interesting attractions for children:
The ball is rolling…
- Curves, chimes, a maze… just some of the obstacles to get past as you guide the ball to the finish down the extra-long wooden run. But there is a reward at the end: the wooden ball can be marked with a personal message and taken home as a souvenir.
The legend of Dolasila
- The new displays meanwhile tell the fascinating tale of Dolasila, Princess of the Fanes, considered among the greatest archers in the land as her magic arrows never missed their mark. Yet a terrible fate awaited her…
Let’s create together the church of La Crusc
Workshop for children – Organised by the tourism association in the program Summer for Kids.
Do you want to create together the church of La Crusc/Santa Croce?
Lauré tla natöra - Smartworking
Lauré tla natöra
In La Crusc / Santa Croce, you can take your PC or tablet with you and, surrounded by a breathtaking view, at the feet of the imposing Sas dla Crusc mountain, you will have the opportunity to work remotely.
In addition to enjoying the excellent mountain air, you can follow your work activities relaxed on the giant wooden deck chairs…
Discover more: Wifi free zone La Crusc
Legends from the Dolomites
The ladins legends of the Kingdom of Fanes
Each attraction of the SummerPark is symbolically connected to a Ladin legend of the Fanes Kingdom. The third book has been written, it tells the adventures of kings, princesses and knights in a mystical and fantastic world in the magical Dolomites landscape.
You can get these books at the SummerPark for free. While reading, you will travel into the past discovering the mysterious sphere of the Ladin legends.
At the moment you can get 3 legend book – you find theme at the top of the lift station La Crusc 1, near the entrance of the SummerPark:
- Legend of the Kingdom Aurona
- Legend of the Princess Dolasila
- Legend of the Dragon of Santa Croce (Dragun de Sas dla Crusc)
In the SummerPark you find a relax area, middle in the wood, where you can enjoy quiet and a magic panorama on the Dolomites of Alta Badia.
The relax zone waits for you with its attractions:
- Giant chairs: See far and wide from atop the giant wooden chairs.
- Get comfortable on the “bear,” “rabbit,” and “chamois” animal loungers.
- Discover the photo exhibition with every year a new theme. The theme of this year: “Le Rait de San Linert”.
The traditional parade in honor of Saint Leonhard. Find out more in our blog > Le Rait de San Linert
Among the game station there is a mini zoo with alpacas, donkeys, rabbits, pygmy goats. The children will be able to watch feeding the animals.
Do you know the characteristics of the animals? Discover them all!
Did you know that alpacas come from South America? They even have three stomachs for digestion and eat about one kilogram of vegetables a day, but in return they drink little …
Theme path “Tracking wild animals”
Short and easy hike to the alpine lake “Lech Dlá Lé”
The friendly games for children on the way to the lake. There are two types of games in total: the sticker-collecting game and the well-known treasure hunt. Both are connected to the thematic path “To discover wild animals”.
What exactly are they?
Here is a short description.
To participate, you first have to pick up the free game card either at the La Crusc 1 chairlift or at the Lé hut.
Starting from the middle station, take path 7A, which leads to the alpine lake “Lech Dlá Lé”. It takes about 20 minutes of easy walking to reach it, and the path is also suitable for prams. Along the path to the lake there are wooden sculptures representing different wild animals of the Dolomites. Next to these animals, their living, feeding and other habits are described.
With all these clues, the participants manage to position the correct stamp of the animal track, which is provided next to each sculpture, on the map.
On the same map there are different clues for the treasure hunt, which help you to find out where the valuable baubles are hidden.
At the end of the game, the participants can pick up a small award at the Lé Hut.