We are so excited to see you again!
After several months of closure, now we have the pleasure to annouce you that the lifts La Crusc/Santa Croce situated in Badia will open the summer season in Alta Badia. We are very happy to be start on Sunday 6th June; we have prepared carefully to organize the opening of the lifts in the best way to guarantee safety and health for collaborators and passengers.
The mountain offers wide spaces where you can recover and relax yourself and admire the nature around us. After one pandemic’s year, it’s very important to take some moment of pleasure and the mountain is the ideal place that offers serenity and peace, away from the crowd.
Safe transport for collaborators and passengers
The Conference of Regions and Autonomous Provinces of 28 April 2021 defined the dispositions for the use of lifts, with the aim of containing the spread of the SARS-CoV2 virus. Below the main rules that will guarantee health and safety to collaborators and guests.
– Chairlifts: maximun range at 100% of the vehicle capacity with mandatory use of a mask to protect the respiratory tract. The range is reducted to 50% if the chairlifts will be used with the closing of the windbreak domes.
– Cable car: the range is reducted to 50% of the maximun vehicle capacity with mandatory use of a mask to protect the respiratory tract.
· During the descent to the valley, just in case of emergency or necessity (for example exceptional weather events) or in order to avoid gatherings on the top station, the use of fully loaded vehicles is allowed for the time strictly necessary, always respecting the use of a mask to protect the respiratory tract (surgical or upper).
· The closed vehicles (cable cars, ropeways), during the transport of passengers, must be ventilated while keeping the windows open.
· In all indoor environment, during the boarding access (also outdoor) and the transport it’s forbidden to eat, drink and smoke.
· Once at the mountain station, the passengers have to leave the lift as quickly as possible.
Information: please note that the aforementioned rules may be changed at any time in relation to new provisions on the matter.
SummerPark La Crusc: fun for young and old!
The summer park, situated at the intermediate lift station and kissed by sun all day, offers you wide spaces to play with all the family. The funny play stations give you the possibility for relax and competition; furthermore you can read the Ladin legends about the events of the Reign of Fanes. In the park you can find also books about some legends for free.
Around the park there are a lots of benches that allow you to have a packed meal or snack, surrounded by nature and in total safety.
The access in the park is free.
Here you get more information about the SummerPark La Crusc: link.
All huts in La Crusc/Santa Croce are so happy to welcome you again. The traditional Ladin ospitality and the local cuisine will receive you in particular rustic places, especially on the large sunny terraces where you can enjoy the summer heat of the mountains.
Below the opening dates of huts:
- 22nd May: Hut Nagler and Hut Ranch André
- 1st June: Hut La Crusc, with opening of Church La Crusc
- 6th June: opening of the lifts La Crusc 1 and La Crusc 2
For more informations and contacts about huts please visit the dedicated pages: link.